The Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 Printer is custom-designed to fulfill printing needs in a small office set up. Other than printing it is also used for copying, faxing and scanning. This printer is fast, handles more paper, is user-friendly, comes with automatic duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions, and is equipped with multiple wireless connectivity options.
The Epson Pro ET-5800 Printer features 425mm(W) x 500mm(D) x 350mm(H) dimensions. It weighs 17.5 kgs and is equipped with a 4.3" TFT Colour LCD featuring keypad and gesture navigation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Printing speed: 25 ppm (Black), 16 ppm (Black Duplex), 12 ppm (Colour), and 9 ppm (Colour Duplex)
- Paper handling: Input Tray 1, Input Tray 2, Input Tray 3, Automatic Document Feeder, and Output Tray
- Paper capacity: Input Tray 1: 250 Sheets | Input Tray 2: 250 Sheets | Input Tray 3: 50 Sheets | ADF: 50 Sheets
- Paper sizes supported: A4, A5, B5, B6, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL
- Display: 4.3" TFT Colour LCD with keypad and gesture navigation
- Printing technology: On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)
- Monthly duty cycle: 66,000 pages
- Print resolution: 4800 x 2400 optimised dpi
- Scanner optical resolution: Flatbed: 1200 dpi | ADF: 1200 dpi
- Fax resolution: 203 x 98 dpi
- Coping reduction and enlargement percentage: 25 to 400%
- Connectivity: High-speed USB/USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and 100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Mobile printing: compatible with Epson Connect (Epson Email Print - Scan to Cloud, Remote Print + Epson iPrint), Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and the Epson iPrint Mobile App
The Epson Pro ET-5800 Printer is powered with the PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology resulting in lower power consumption, high-speed output, and optimal use of consumables. This technology uses a high-density print chip with an ability to generate up to 40 million precise dots per second.
The 50-sheet automatic document feeder of the ET-5800 Printer is designed to perform duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions. It is equipped with three printing trays with a large paper handling capacity.
This printer is compatible with the Epson Connect. With this, you can print wirelessly from your tablet and smartphone. Printing of documents, emails, photographs on the move becomes a reality with this application. Apart from printing Epson Connect allows scanning and saving of documents to cloud storage for later use. It is open for Android™ tablet and smartphone printing.
The ET-5800 printer comes with hands-free, voice-activated printing technology enabling the user to print using voice commands. Documents can be scanned using the flatbed CIS scanner or the automatic document feeder. Colour scanning is possible with this device, and the scanned documents can be sent and stored in the cloud, email, USB and FTP.
The Epson Pro ET-5800 Printer is a cartridge-free printer, built with high-capacity refillable ink tanks. In this model, instead of replacing the ink cartridges everytime when the ink exhausts it is enough to refill the respective ink tanks. This helps in saving up to 80 percent of cost.
It ensures high-quality printing on both specialty and plain papers. Designed for easy filling, they last longer and are cost-effective. These ink bottles are enhanced with auto stop technology to ensure optimal ink distribution and to result in easy refilling.
Features of T542 series inks:
- Sharp text and brilliant colours
- Professional-quality prints and images
- Thousands of colour rich pages
- Designed as EcoFit ink bottles – for easy refilling
- Ultra-high capacity
|Part no||Cartridge Name||Page Yield|
|C13T06A192||T542 - DURABRite EcoTank - Black Ink||7500 pages|
|C13T06A292||T542 - DURABRite EcoTank - Cyan Ink||6000 pages|
|C13T06A392||T542 - DURABRite EcoTank - Magenta Ink||6000 pages|
|C13T06A492||T542 - DURABRite EcoTank - Yellow Ink||6000 pages|
The Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is an alternative to the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 Printer. The below table depicts the important differences between these two models.
|Differences||EcoTank Pro ET-16600||EcoTank Pro ET-5800|
|Borderless printing||11 x 17" / 27.94 x 43.18 cm||8.5 x 14" / 21.59 x 35.56 cm|
|No of Copies||Upto 99 copies||upto 999 copies|
|Weight||20.2 kg||17.5 kg|
Inside the box
The below components are found inside the box
- EcoTank Pro ET-5800 EcoTank™ All-in-One Printer
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
- USB cable not included (Optional extra)
- Initial ink bottles: 1 x T542 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Can print, copy, scan, and fax
- Cartridge-free printing
- Integrated duplex print, scan, copy, and fax functions
- Automatic document feeder
- Touchscreen display
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free resulting in lesser power usage and fewer consumables
- Multiple wireless connectivity options
- 3 paper trays and one ADF
- Uncomplicated use
- RoHS compliant
- Heavy-weight model
Featuring a new-age design and equipped with the latest technologies, the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 Printer turns out to be a good choice for small office undertakings. Not just printing, it can scan, fax, and copy and is compatible with the latest smart printing techniques. The printer uses high-quality inks producing great prints at a reasonable cost. It can undertake duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions. Overall, the Epson ET-5800 Printer has been brought out by Epson to be an effective printing companion and is worthy of possession.