The Lexmark C3326dw Colour Laser Wireless Duplex A4 Printer is customized to be used in small offices and workgroups. It is a single-function printer and is fast, reliable and compatible with the latest technology.
The Lexmark C3326dw Colour Laser Wireless Duplex A4 printer features a 2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD and weighs 16.1kg. The size of this printer is 243.7 x 411.2 x 394.1 mm (H x W x D).
Key Features & Benefits
Main features of the Lexmark C3326dw Colour Laser Wireless Duplex A4 Printer.
- Printing speed: 24 ppm (A4) for both black and colour and 13 spm (A4) for duplex printing
- Paper trays: input tray with 250 sheets capacity, integrated duplex, single-sheet Manual feed, and 100-sheet output bin
- Display:2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD display
- Printing technology: Colour laser printing
- Paper sizes supported: A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Hagaki Card, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
- Print resolution: For black - 4800 colour Quality, 600 x 600 dpi for colour - 600 x 600 dpi, 4800 colour Quality
- Display: 2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD display
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, ethernet, wireless connectivity
- Recommended monthly page volume: up to 600 - 2500 pages
Money and energy saving:
The Lexmark C3326dw Colour Laser Wireless Duplex A4 Printer is an automatic duplex printer. It is designed with a built-in energy-saving mode. This printer features an EPEAT Silver rating and is ENERGY STAR-certified.
Protects printers from unauthorized access and restricts the number of users.
Multiple connectivity options and mobile printing compatibility:
This printer can be connected using built-in Ethernet, USB connectivity, and standard Wi-Fi. Mobile users can send printing commands to it through the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Mopria and AirPrint.
Lexmark Unison toner:
Can yield up to 2500 colour pages and 3000 monochrome pages. It reduces damages on printer components and it cuts printing time and cost.
Printer Ink Cartridges
|Cartridge Name||Part No||Page Yield|
|Black High Yield Return Programme Print Cartridge||C333HK0||3,000|
|Cyan High Yield Return Programme Print Cartridge||C333HC0||2,500|
|Magenta High Yield Return Programme Toner Cartridge||C333HM0||2500|
|Yellow High Yield Return Programme Toner Cartridge||C333HY0||2500|
|Cyan Return Programme Print Cartridge||C3230C0||1500|
|Black Return Programme Print Cartridge||C3230K0||1500|
|Magenta Return Programme Print Cartridge||C3230M0||1500|
|Yellow Return Programme Toner Cartridge||C3230Y0||1500|
List of other supplies:
|Name||Part No||Page Yield|
|Waste Print Bottle||20N0W00||6000|
List of regular supplies:
These cartridges are sold at regular prices
|Cartridge Name||Part No||Page Yield|
|Black High Yield Print Cartridge||C330H10||3,000|
|Cyan High Yield Print Cartridge||C330H20||2,500|
|Magenta High Yield Print Cartridge||C330H30||2500|
|Yellow High Yield Print Cartridge||C333H40||2500|
If you are looking for an alternative printer to the Lexmark C3326dw, then the Lexmark C3224dw would fit the bill. The vital differences between the two are presented in a tabular form.
Lexmark C3224dw vs Lexmark C3326dw
|Difference||Lexmark C3224dw||Lexmark C3226dw|
|Recommended Monthly Page||600 - 1500 Pages||600 - 2500 Pages|
|Time to First Page||As fast as 11.1 seconds||As fast as 10.9 seconds|
- Automatic duplex printing
- Optimal speed and monthly page volume
- Supports majority of the operating systems and platforms
- Multiple connectivity options
- Provision for secured use
- Compact design
- Features durable construction
- Basic display screen
- Is heavier (16.1kg)
The C3326dw Colour Laser Wireless Duplex A4 Printer has been introduced by Lexmark with an emphasis on fast and secure printing. A compact design and availability of multiple connectivity options raise its stock. This printer is not envisioned for high volume printing but is ideal to be used in small offices or workgroups or as a personal desktop printer.