Epson's WF-7830 A3 printer belongs to the WorkForce collection. This is a multifunction printer, so in addition to printing it also has copy, scan and faxing functionality. This A3 printer is ideal to be used at both home and small offices. The WF-7830 looks attractive and perfectly matches with any setup, The printer is fast, reliable, and uses the latest technology.
This Epson WorkForce WF-7830 A3 Printer features a black design and weighs 18.2kgs. It easily blends into any setup or background. This Workforce printer is designed to work using the PrecisionCore Print Head printing method and DURABrite Ultra Ink technology. It contains 800 Black nozzles and 256 nozzles each, per colour (Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow).
Key Features & Benefits
- Printing speed: 25 ISO ppm (black) and 12 ISO ppm (colour)
- Printer Functions: built to carry on Print, scan, copy, and fax functions
- Printer Dimensions : features 515mm (W) x 400mm (D) x 350mm (H) dimensions
- Display: 2.7" TFT Colour LCD with keypad and gesture navigation
- Printing technology: On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)
- Paper Feeding Method: Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder
- Media sizes supported: A3, A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 9 x 13cm, 13 x 20cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL.
- Paper Handling: 2 x 250-sheet trays for paper input and a125-sheet output tray,and a 50-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Print resolution: 4,800 x 2,400 DPI
- Copy Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400%, Auto Fit Function
- Copy Speed: Black - 16.0 ISO ipm| Colour - 9.0 ISO ipm
- Fax Resolution (Black): Standard (8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm), Fine (8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm), Super Fine (8pels/mm x 15.4lines/mm), Ultra Fine (16pels/mm x 15.4lines/mm)
- Fax Resolution (Colour): Fine (200x200), Photo (200x200 with error diffusion)
- Fax transmission speed: Up to 33.6kbps / Approx. 3 sec/page
- Fax functions: PC Fax, Memory Reception, Auto Redial, Speed Dial, Broadcast Fax, Polling Reception.
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Scan Output Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG.
- Scan optical resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle: 50,000 pages
- Large Scans: easily scan up to A3 (11" x 17") with 2-sided Auto Document Feeder
- Mobile and Cloud Printing Services: Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan-to-Cloud), Apple AirPrint,
- Wireless printing options: can print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, and smartphones; includes Wi-Fi Direct3and Ethernet
- printing: prints up to A3
The Epson WorkForce WF-7830 comes with good technical features. The following technical features add value to the WorkForce WF-7830 printer.
PRECISIONCORE Inkjet Technology:
The Epson Heat-Free Technology eliminates the need for heat in the ink ejection process. In this technology, the pressure is applied to the Piezo element, which flexes backward and forwards, firing the ink from the printhead.
Higher Colour Resolution:
This printer's nozzles are packed into a smaller surface area to enable ultra-sharp text, stunning graphics, and images with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
Ultra-Sharp Text and Vibrant Graphics:
The printer’s perfectly round droplets and extremely accurate dot placement ensure ultra-sharp text and vibrant graphics.
Intuitive 2.7" Touchscreen with Gesture:
The WorkForce WF-7830 printer is equipped with a 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation facilitating easy control and better navigation.
The WF-7830 printer prints wirelessly using Epson Connect. Connecting with Epson Connect helps print documents, photos, emails, and web pages when you are in your office, on the road, or across the globe. You can also scan your documents and save them to the cloud and access them anytime and from anywhere.
Easy to connect to iPad and iPhone:
This printer prints emails, photos, web pages, and documents easily from your iPad or iPhone. The Apple device (iPad/iPhone) can automatically connect to the printer.
Printer Ink Cartridges
The WorkForce WF-7830 A3 Printer uses DURABrite Ultra ink. It is a four-colour pigment-based ink technology that delivers brilliant, ultra-sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. These fast-drying inks help to output durable prints that are water, fade, and smudge resistant and highlighter friendly.
Supplies & Accessories
|Part no||Name||Duty Cycle (Approx.)|
|812||Standard Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Black Ink Cartridge||350|
|812||Standard Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Cyan Ink Cartridge||300|
|812||Standard Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Magenta Ink Cartridge||300|
|812||Standard Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Yellow Ink Cartridge||300|
|812XL||High Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Black Ink Cartridge||1100|
|812XL||High Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Cyan Ink Cartridge||1100|
|812XL||High Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Magenta Ink Cartridge||1100|
|812XL||High Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Yellow Ink Cartridge||1100|
|812XXL||Extra High Capacity DURABrite Ultra - Black Ink Cartridge||2200|
If you are looking for an alternative for the Epson WorkForce WF-7830 A3 Printer, you may try the Epson WorkForce WF-7845. Below are some main differences between these two Epson printers.
WorkForce WF-7830 vs WorkForce WF-7845
|Differences||WorkForce WF-7830||WorkForce WF-7845|
|Product Dimensions||515mm (W) x 400mm (D) x 350mm (H)||515mm (W) x 415mm (D) x 350mm (H)|
|Supports A3+ size paper||No||Yes|
Inside the Box
The Printer carton contains the following components.
- WorkForce Pro WF-7830™ All-in-One Printer
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
- USB cable and Fax cable not included (Optional extra)
- Initial ink cartridges (812i): Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow
- Multifunctional ability
- 25ppm speed
- Automatic Duplex printing technology
- Compatible with mobile printing and scanning
- It comes with 2-paper trays
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Multiple Connectivity options
- Flexible Scanning Options
- Extra-large, high-capacity ink cartridges
- 2.7" colour touchscreen for easy navigation and control
- Attractive black exterior
- Available with a 12-month warranty
- Heavy-weight restricts easy movement
- Does not include a USB cable and Fax cable
The Epson WorkForce WF-7830 is available with a 12-Month return to base Epson Warranty. Additionally, you can opt for an additional 2 Year CoverPlus Service Pack if interested. The Optional 2 Year On-Site Epson CoverPlus provides additional 2-years’ service, covering parts, labour & on-going technical support. Please reach out to us for more information.
Designed to carry out print, copy, fax, and scan functions, the Epson WorkForce WF-7830 A3 Printer would prove to be an appropriate addition for at-home workspaces and office establishments. It is compatible with both wired and wireless printing options and can be connected to your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with ease. The printer has 2 x 250 capacity trays and is built with the Duplex printing feature to save time and money. Overall, the WF-7830 A3 Printer from Epson is a good combination of style, ease, and functionality.