Are you on the lookout for a printer that is fast, cost-effective, and eco-friendly? Then try the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer. It checks many boxes and may be the one you are looking for. One amongst the three EcoTank printers brought out by Epson, it looks stylish and comes in a compact size.
It is equipped with a refillable ink tank and includes an initial black ink bottle that can print up to 5,000 pages. The ET-M1100 Mono A4 printer is custom-designed to fulfill printing needs at home, home office and office desktop. Scroll further to find out more about its features and functions.
The Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer features an attractive white exterior and weighs 3.5kgs. It features 375mm (W) x 267mm (D) x 161mm (H) dimensions. Its supply voltage ranges at AC 100 V - 240 V. This printer is lightweight and compact, enabling easy movement or shifting across home or workspace.
Key Features & Benefits
Salient features of the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer are given below for easy reference.
- Printing speed: 15 ppm. (Warm-up time is not required)
- Paper trays: the ET-M1100 comes with a front paper tray with 150 sheets input capacity. The output tray has 30 sheets capacity
- Printing Volume: prints up to 5,000 pages in black
- Print resolution: features a 1,440 x 720 DPI resolution
- Printing Method: prints with the Epson Micro Piezo method
- Ink technology: uses pigment-based ink for printing
- Ink Tanks: The ET-M1100 is equipped with a large refillable ink tank
- Nozzles: equipped with 180 x 2 nozzles
- Paper size: it supports, A4, Letter, Legal, A6, A5, B5, B6, 8.5x13", Executive, Half Letter. Envelopes: No10, DL, C6
- Connectivity: the printer is connected using USB
The key technical selling points of the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer are summarized for a better and easy understanding.
The Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer can print immediately as it doesn’t require any warm-up time. It delivers prints at 15ppm.
Epson Micro Piezo Technology:
The printer prints using the Epson Micro Piezo technology. This technology uses Epson's unique Micro Piezo printheads. These printheads eject droplets of ink through mechanical pressure. This technology helps in the optimal utilization of ink and results in high-quality prints.
Hi-tech replacement ink bottle:
The EcoTank 532 ink bottle is formulated with an ultra-high capacity to deliver thousands of pages. It saves up to 75 percent of printing costs. The refilling process becomes effortless with this EcoFit ink bottle.
The ET-M1100 uses pigment ink for printing. This ink is scratch-resistant, withstands damage from UV rays, and is water-resistant. It lasts longer and maintains colour, quality, and vibrancy better than dye ink.
Printer Ink Bottle
The benefits of the T532 replacement black ink bottle.
- Prints approx. up to 6,000 black pages
- Compared with ink cartridges, it saves up to 80% of printing cost
- Print per page costs less than half a cent
- Comes with EcoFit add-on for a trouble-free ink filling
- ltra-high capacity ensures extended use
- Designed with drip-free nozzle and features a resealable cap for leakage prevention and simplified refilling
- Auto-stop technique - has a unique spout and inlet design to prevent misfiling and stop automatically when the tank is full
A comparison between the printers helps in a better understanding of the features. We shall compare the Epson ET-M1100 printer and the Epson M2140 Duplex printer.
While both the printers belong to the Epson Ecotank series, there are quite a few differences between them. Firstly, the ET-M1100 doesn’t feature duplex printing but the ET- M2140 is enhanced with the automatic duplex printing feature. Secondly, the ET-M1100 can perform only the printing function, the ET- M2140 can print, scan, and copy. The ET-M1100 comes with a single paper tray whereas the ET- M2140 is built with two paper trays. The ET-M1100 has 180 black nozzles while the ET- M2140 has 400 black nozzles.
The ET-M1100 weighs just 3.5kg but with 6.2kg, the ET- M2140 is comparatively heavier. Moreover, the ET-M1100 doesn’t have an LCD screen but the ET- M2140 comes with a 3.7cm colour LCD screen.
Inside the carton
- The below are included in the box
- Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Monochrome Inkjet A4 Printer
- Instruction Manual
- Printer setup CD-ROM
- Power cord
- Initial Ink Bottle: Black (T532)
- Low cost and fast printing
- Light-weight and easy to carry
- Looks simple and elegant
- Compared to mono laser printers, saves up to 95% power
- Absence of Duplex printing
- No wireless connectivity
- Unavailability of scan, copy and fax functions
Coming in an uncomplicated design and a user-friendly style, the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Mono InkJet A4 printer is a buyer’s delight. It is fast and delivers prints with less cost involved. Its ink tanks are spill-proof and are easy to refill. Overall, this cost-efficient, energy-saving, and eco-friendly device proves to be a valuable addition at home or small office. For further details, please reach out to us through phone, e-mail, or chat at any time. Also, kindly follow us on twitter, like our Facebook page, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for regular updates.