Speed, quality printing, and cost-effectiveness are the Canon PIXMA G3660 MegaTank printer's main buying points. Ideal to fulfill printing needs at home and small office setups, the G3660 printer is compatible with most of the latest wireless and smart connectivity options.
The PIXMA G3660 MegaTank printer comes in a compact design and measures in at approx. 445 x 330 x 167 mm dimension. It weighs approx. 6.4 kg, enabling easy shifting from one place to another. The G3669 printer comes with a Quiet Mode feature that reduces the operational noise of the printer during printing.
Key Features & Benefits
- Functions: designed to perform print, scan, and copy functions
- Printing speed: approx. 10.6 ipm for black and approx. 6 ipm for colour
- Printing Yield: up to 7,600 pages
- Paper handling: built with Rear tray and Cassette for easier paper handling.
- Number of Nozzles: contains 1,792 nozzles (BK: 640 nozzles, C / M / Y 384x3 nozzles)
- Display: is equipped with a 2-Line Mono LCD screen for easy navigation.
- Printable Width: Up to 203.2 mm (8"), Borderless: Up to 216 mm (8.5")
- Input Power: AC 100-240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Media types supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, LTR, LGL, Executive, Foolscap, F4, Oficio2, B-Oficio, M-Oficio, Envelopes DL, Envelopes, COM10, Envelopes C5, Envelopes Monarch.
- Maximum Print resolution: supports 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Maximum Scan resolution: supports 600 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Connectivity:connectivity options include USB and Wi-Fi
Mega-sized refillable ink tanks:
The G3660 printer is equipped with mega-sized refillable ink tanks. These tanks ensure quick and easy ink refills. The non-squeeze ink bottle refills feature a unique nozzle so that each bottle matches the right coloured tank.
Seamless Smart Connectivity:
The PIXMA G3660 connects easily to Cloud applications. It easily connects with the Canon PRINT app or PIXMA Cloud Link. In addition, Wireless printing can be done using mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, or laptops via AirPrint (iOS) or Mopria (Android).
Compatible with a range of Printer Media:
The G3660 printer uses a wide range of creative print media that includes Canon Magnetic Photo Paper, Canon Fabric Iron-on Transfers, and Canon Double-sided Matte Paper.
Economical High Yield Printing:
The printer is designed with MegaTank ink technology, enabling it to print up to 6,000 in black and 7,700 pages in color. Its Economy printing mode enables you to decrease printing costs and maximize your productivity, and achieve yields of up to 7,600 pages.
The particulars of compatible inks and their print page yield are stated below.
|Part No||Colour||Page Yield|
The PIXMA G3620 Megatank printer is a perfect alternative to the PIXMA G3660 Megatank printer. The physical features of both models remain the same. However, there are some differences between the two.
Canon PIXMA G3620 Vs Canon PIXMA G3660
|Differences||PIXMA G3620||PIXMA G3660|
|Print speed||Colour: Approx. 5.0 ipm | B&W: Approx. 9.1 ipm||Colour: Approx. 6.0 ipm | B&W: Approx. 10.8 ipm|
|Noise level||49.5 dB(A)||51.0 dB(A)|
- Light-weight design enables easy shifting
- Compatible with a variety of print media
- Economical printing mode helps in reducing printing costs
- Refillable Ink tanks
- Multiple wireless connectivity options
- Absence of Duplex printing
- Non-availability of Fax function
Overall, the Canon PIXMA G3660 MegaTank printer would be a prudent choice if you are in search of a high-yield printer with good print quality. The refillable mega-sized ink tanks, hassle-free maintenance, multiple wireless connectivity choices, and compatibility with smart printing options make it a good choice in a small office and home environments.